Delta Inspection and Expediting Consultation can count on NACE and FROSIO Certified inspectors, with an experience spanning over 15 years on major Oil & Gas, Marine and Petrochemical Onshore/Offshore Projects.
Working Procedures Drafting
- Preparation of painting procedures and quality control plans for onshore and offshore applications.
- Preparation of qualification procedures for the evaluation of operators involved in surface preparation and painting.
- Expertise in problem solving for coatings, deriving from supply, engineering or commissioning.
- Audits on painting contractors’ quality systems.
- Technical knowledge of a wide range of both traditional and new technology coating systems.
- Technical knowledge of specific field of application such as passive fire protection, dry-fix insulation, hot dip galvanizing, thermal sprayed coatings, tank lining, solvent free coatings.
- Field QC inspection/testing, surveillance and supervision.
- Planning and coordination of coating activities to fit fast track construction programs.
- Quality control of the entire coating process, both in workshops and construction yards.
- Drafting of preservation operating procedures based on project specifications.
- Field inspections and supervision activities for verifying and maintaining equipment and materials preservation against corrosion, from receiving at construction yard to plant start-up.
- Planning and coordination of preservation activities.
- Specific tasks may differ depending upon project requirements and final Client