Quality assurance activity
Vendor Process Assetment
Delta inspection and Expediting Consultation is able to conduct assessment visits and Audits to support Customers in verifying the organisation, management system, infrastructure, resources, manufacturing capacity and operational control of existing or potential new vendors.
The assessment is performed by qualified professionals based on client’s specifications and International standards (through check lists and questionnaires) and is tailored to a specific vendor or a specific process with the intent to ascertain Vendor’s potentiality and their capability to satisfy the scope of work and meet the specified requirements and objectives.
Services provided include:
- Assessment of legal and financial status
- Management structure
- Company capability (Sales , Engineering, Procurement , Production processes, Quality Control, Administration, Logistics, After Sales etc.)
- Vendor’s current and future workload analysis
- Availability and status of machines, equipment and tools
- Human resources and competences
- Vendor’s reference / experience lists
- Vendor’ qualifications / approvals
- Quality control system
- Quality management system and procedures
- Health safety and environmental management system and procedures
Vendor QHSE Auditing
Delta inspection and Expediting Consultation is able to conduct ad hoc audits to verify whether any vendor’s Quality & HSE management systems based on UNI EN ISO 9001 ; UNI EN ISO 14001 ; BS OHSAS 18001 are duly Implemented, maintained and updated.
Vendor audits are performed by certified auditors.